Segue Corporation of Laurel Maryland
Biomedical Computing * Scientific Applications * Technical Software
Clinical Trials Data Collection for the Pocket PC
Pocket Trials™ is a
Pocket PC program than can be used to collect and manage data from
clinical and animal trials, as well as other studies in the biological,
epidemiological, physical, and social sciences. The system lets you collect data at the
source, right where it is generated, and validate it against a central
repository in real time. It is ideal for data entry at the patient's
bedside, for data collection in the field, or at other times when it is not
practical to be in front of a desktop computer. Contact us
for more information.
- Protocol design.
- Subject enrollment.
- Interactive data entry forms.
- Observation-oriented approach to data management, where a list of
observations is maintained in a relational database for each subject on a study.
- Data entry rules follow an intuitive if-then format to validate data,
identify trends, and respond to anomalies in real time.
Data Collection, Analysis, and Dissemination
- Structured data types to allow information to be collected in a quantifiable format.
- Wireless networking to disseminate and validate data in real time.
- Data validation rules to verify data, identify trends, and respond to
- Study definition and data collection reports.
- Built-in support for statistical analysis, or send data to third-party tools
for more extensive inspection.
- Alternate values to enhance portability and compliance with standards like
HL7 and SNOMED.
- Pocket PC with 1 MB of available RAM.
- Wireless network that supports TCP/IP, such as 802.11b.
- Desktop PC running Windows 98se/2000/XP with 10 MB of available disk space.
- ActiveSync version 3.1 or higher.
and SegueMD™ are trademarks of Segue Corporation.
© 1991-2011 Segue Corporation. All rights reserved.